Welcome to the LEAD Leaders Network. We are excited that you have visited our site. We are a leadership development team that is focused on making an impact for future generations. Our team is composed of Puget Sound-area leaders who are actively involved in leading organizations and developing leaders. In addition to their individual experience, each of our team members have been trained and certified speakers, trainers, and coaches with the world’s #1 Leadership Expert, John C. Maxwell.
Our Intentional Leadership program includes a live learning call each month featuring a leadership lesson from the LEAD Leaders Faculty and a discussion with other leaders participating with you on the call. You will learn and apply high-level principles and practical tools to master the leadership challenges all leaders face.
Content that we cover in the program are:
- Effectiveness and Influence
- Trust and Respect
- Keys to Connecting
- Navigating Challenges and Developing Processes
- Managing and Leading Organizations
- Getting Bottom Line Results
- Empowering People and Buy-In
- Leading Change
- Priorities and Sacrifice
- Transforming Organizations
- Creating a Leadership Culture
- Creating Teams that Make a Difference
You will also receive a weekly Leadership Challenge related to the content for the month. This will allow you to go deeper into your thinking on the topic.
If you want to improve your results for 2016, this is an investment in your growth that will make a significant difference.
LEAD Leaders Network’s – Four Pillars of Leadership:
- Everything rises and falls on leadership.
- Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less.
- Self-leadership is the foundation of leadership.
- Adding value to people is the highest form of leadership.
Contact us at info@LEADLeadersNetwork.com
Make this your BEST year yet!